Midas Mahjong is a classic puzzle using the Chinese Mahjong tiles that are laid out in a pyramid form. Combine two tiles of the same type to clear them away and work your way through the pyramid. Only the master has the concentration needed to clear all the tiles in time.
- The goal is to clear away all the Mah Jong tiles in the pyramid by pairing together tiles with the same symbols 1 and 1. There are 4 tiles of each type.
- To remove tiles click on the first tile in the pair you want to remove with your mouse, then click on the second one.
- The tiles may be moved only if:
- No other tile covers them
- They are lying with no tile either directly to the left or the right of them; one side has to be at the edge of the pyramid.